Regarding our labour risk prevention department. Its main goal is ensuring that the current regulations are followed in the works and in our facilities, by our employees, but as well by our collaborators, highlighting
the following functions:
• Regular safety visits to every construction work in progress to supervise the safety status of all of them, even if we are contractors and subcontractors, applying the necessary corrections immediately and, therefore, improving the safety conditions at work in our constructions.
• After the visits, we prepare safety reports with the purpose of monitoring the status of each work and being able to detect risk situations in advance.
• To control the labour and safety documentation of each of our subcontractors, we have hired the services of one of the current leading documental platforms. Furthermore, our labour risk prevention department will continue supporting by carrying out controls of the documents and the functioning of that platform.
• To develop internal safety standards which specify and adjust the minimum required by the regulations of the labour risk prevention and checking the compliance of them in each construction.
• On-site training for our employees and the subcontractors’ workers.
• Our site managers and supervisors have all the necessary training according to the labour risk prevention regulations, and all of them have at least basic level training in labour risk prevention for construction work.